The Banff Centre accommodations are currently SOLD OUT
We have made arrangements for an overflow hotel.
Please review and follow the instructions below to register.
The Session 1 food fees, for participants staying at an overflow hotel is: $574.59 CAD
- This includes breakfasts, lunches, am/pm refreshment breaks, and 4 dinners.
This fee is paid directly to the Banff Centre_____________________________________________________________________
Overflow Hotel options:
Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
$130.00 per Wolf Studio or Wolf One Bedroom Condo (all with living rooms with fireplaces & full kitchens)
Fox Hotel & Suites
$149.00 per hotel room (rate includes continental breakfast)
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa
$145.00 per standard room / $160.00 per superior room
Inns of Banff
$104.00 per superior limited view room / $118.00 per superior mountain view room
$69.00 per standard room
All hotels and room types, including floor plans, can be viewed on our web site, www.bestofbanff.com
All Hotels offer the following added value:
Guests can book and pay for their accommodations by following these instructions below:
Complimentary wireless Internet
- Complimentary parking (either surface, underground or covered, depending on the property)
- Complimentary in room coffee & tea
- Complimentary shuttle service to downtown Banff
- Reduced long distance call charges
- Visit the website www.bestofbanff.com
- Under Reservations click on the link that says Promotion Code
- Pick All Properties
- Select your reservation details (dates)
- Enter the Corp/Promotion Code: ALA2013
- Continue until the reservation is confirmed
The Banff Centre
107 Tunnel Mountain Dr.
Banff, Alberta, Canada
Map to the Banff Centre
Hotel and Food Price:
Session 2: $1,729 CAD/Single per person (plus applicable taxes)
Say you are with the Alberta Leadership Academy Week 2
Please make your reservations with the hotel immediately.
Please note that the Chair Academy is not responsible for making hotel reservations; please contact the hotel to make arrangements for your accommodation.